Beatles

Loading...

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Preschool/High School

Preschool: “Mom! I get new clothes for the new school year? Every year?? Yippeeeeeeee!”

High School: “Mom! Are these the only new clothes I am getting for the new school year. Boooooooooo!”

Preschool: Letter from teacher: ½ page ‘Welcome, my name is…” ½ page supply list.

High School: Letter from teachers: What letter?? Is there a list-serve I missed somehow??

Preschool: ‘Open-house Night’: teachers, students, parents, grandparents, neighbors are all invited and are all there. Early.

High School: ‘Curriculum Night’: teachers, students, parents, grandparents, neighbors are all invited; the teachers are all there.

Preschool: Lunch: Lettuce and carrots with ranch, chicken breast and apple slices.

High School: Lunch: Ice cream sandwich, bag of pretzels sticks and a can of pop. (don’t judge, that was a staple for me way back when...)

Preschool: “Honey, what did you do at school today?” “I learned numbers and the alphabet and how to write my name and how to read and circle time. Oh, and we played outside and made a craft and Terrence got glue in his hair and Sherrie wouldn’t eat her apples and I said I would eat them but Ms. Carol said that Sherrie should eat her own apples and I skinned my knee and then I fell and I skinned my other knee. Did you see the hole in my pants?

High School: “Honey, what did you do at school today?” “Nothing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment